Friday 24 May 2024

June 2024 - Vision

 Reflections: Vision

'Space to Be, Space to Breathe' Compass Rose Programme begins on 3rd June
Dare to Blossom Cards Deck 3: 'Time for You' 

Reflections: Vision

My goodness, another blue, a brighter, sky blue, yet still continuing the theme for another month, apart from March's soft red of Story. That is my first response.

Vision. What do I see ahead, away in the distance, beyond my current planning of tasters and the next programme?



 

If you would like to join me in reflection, ask yourself the questions here, and write in your journal. Or, if you prefer, read on and come back later.
  • What is your first response? To the word? To the colour?
  • What else is there?
  • And, what else?
  • What does Vision add to the other cards so far? How do the colours connect together? 

What else is there?

Vision feels like a challenge for me just now. Almost as if I am afraid to look too far ahead.

And, what else?

Am I restricting myself? Putting blinkers on my vision, not allowing myself to see clearly other possibilities? I don't know, this feels like something for some private personal journalling and reflection before sharing.

What does Vision add to the other cards so far? How do the colours connect together?  

The pattern of colours feels extraordinary to me, six months, halfway through this year, and all the cards except one are shades of blue. Somehow each blue is accentuating the soft red of Story, as if to keep asking 'What is your Story? And, where is the Beauty in the Story?'

'Space to Be, Space to Breathe' Compass Rose Programme begins on 3rd June

This is the new six-week turn around the Compass Rose. The final Zoom taster circles is on Wednesday 29th May at 11.00 am UK.  All the details are on the website here - or as always, simply reply to this email to ask any questions you may have about the programme. And you are very welcome to come along to the taster circle simply to enjoy being there, here is the Zoom link in case you would like to join me.


 

The programme itself begins on Monday 3rd June (with the private Facebook group opening on 1st June).The Zoom gatherings will be on Wednesdays at 11.00 am UK time - unless those interested request another time that suits everyone. 

Dare to Blossom Cards Deck 3: 'Time for You' 

In case you did not se this last month, a third Dare to Blossom deck came into being recently.I now have plenty in stock and they are available via my website here, or simply reply to this email to ask me about them.



These are a little different to the Dare to Blossom Rediscover Your Inner Wisdom cards. 'The 'Time for You' cards are prompts for creative play or playful creativity, whichever way you like to look at it. Some people spread them all out and choose the one that draws their eye as a prompt. Others shuffle and draw one randomly. Some words are definitely active, such as Sing, or Drum. Others, while still verbs, are more restful - Observe, Doodle, and others simply fun - Giggle, Hug, Smile.



I send wishes for health and happiness for you and all you love.

Thank you for joining me here this month, any thoughts, feedback, or questions are always welcome.

 
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment