Wednesday 1 January 2014

Abundance



2 January 2014

Perfect!  This card was drawn before Christmas and has been my companion for the two weeks as I had a break from writing these weekly offerings. I couldn't have wished for a better card. I have been reminded to be grateful for the abundance I have - physical things such as warmth, food, clothing - not to mention many seasonal treats. And the less tangible abundance: friends, family, all my connections around the world. The wonders of the natural world, and all the beautiful and amazing things made by human beings too.


The background colour is the turquoise blue/green of a spring sky or a clear sea. There is very little I can find to say in words today about 'Abundance'. I am so grateful for the abundance I have myself and so aware that others do not have so much. Each of us has the source within that, when we are able to connect and celebrate this, sustains through good times and bad. And everyone has some access to nature that enables and empowers connection - if we are prepared to open our eyes and see.

I will share a photo I took recently on the cliffs near Trevone. Setting out for a walk I was disappointed to see rain clouds blowing in from the sea - and then astounded by the beauty of the scene that greeted me.




Some of you may have seen this already when I posted it (and another stunning image of the other end of the rainbow) on the Dare to Blossom Life Coaching page on Facebook - if you are active there and would like to link up, please do pop over and 'Like' (if you truly do like what I am sharing of course!).

The piece below is repeated from the January Dare to Blossom Newsletter, in case you don't read that. And, to answer a question, it doesn't matter where in the world you are located.

Special Offer: a one hour Skype or telephone Rediscovery Session

If you would like to try out Rediscovery Coaching for yourself, I have a limited number of slots available at the special price of £45 for a one hour Skype or telephone session, if booked before 31 January 2014. Just email me and suggest some times that would suit you and we can book your time to start your own voyage of rediscovery. This may take you anywhere: planning actions to take you forward tomorrow; looking ahead into the future; exploring past and present relationships; diving into your future potential - it is up to you and your source within.

Here is part of a testimonial following a recent Rediscovery call:


"I love the simplicity and the depth of the Rediscovery journey. For me, it is no longer about looking 'out there' for wisdom, guidance or insight, but instead digging deep and mining the rich seams of my own self, so that I can come more fully into the wholeness of my being. Mary, with her focused attention and presence, holds the space for whatever needs to emerge from deep within myself, and bears witness to that in way that is both potent, and powerful."

To read  more of this account and some other experiences, click here. If you do not yet have your own set of Dare to Blossom Rediscovery Cards, there is a further discount (£10 plus postage instead of £12) for January if you purchase a pack at the same time as booking a Rediscovery Session. And during your session, if you do not have the cards I can draw them for you from a brand new pack - then you can either buy that special pack afterwards, or I will take photos and send them to you.


As always, please feel free to comment below with your thoughts and comments. 

If you would like to own a set of cards to explore their power for yourself please visit the dedicated page.

Thank you dear friends for visiting with me again this week and sharing my musings.

Until next time,

with love,
Mary


*if you have any difficulty accessing the 'blogspot' service, you can also read here on the Daring to Blossom website, or find 'Dare to Blossom Life Coaching' on Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. That photo is stunning, Mary, what a gift to see on your walk!!
    I wanted to say thank you again for my cards - they arrived Christmas Eve :)
    I plan to draw a card a week starting in February, as my blog posts throughout January are focused on my Mindful Writing challenge...
    When I do start, will you be happy for me to link to your website?
    Wishing you a happy New Year, Mary, filled with abundant blessings x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire

      Thank you! And good to know the cards have arrived. Is the Mindful Writing Challenge with Satya Robyn? It will be great to link to your thoughts on the cards through your blog, thank you for offering.
      Wishing you a sparkling and blossoming year in 2014.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it is! Really enjoying it so far :)
      Hope you're keeping warm and safe in this wild weather...
      x

      Delete