Sunday 11 January 2015

Dare to Blossom Rediscovery at Home Events

Welcome to a special bulletin - and apology!
 
In the January newsletter I intended to write about the Dare to Blossom Rediscovery at Home events: I even put a heading under 'In this issue' - and then I forgot! Either no one noticed (quite likely), or you were all too polite and tolerant of my (not infrequent) mistakes to mention it, but either way I thought I would take the opportunity to put that right.

Dare to Blossom Rediscovery at Home is a simple idea: you invite interested friends to your house for a morning, from 10.00 to 1.00, provide some refreshments (tea, coffee, water, biscuits, perhaps fruit - what ever you wish). If you can enlist at least four paying guests (currently £25 each), then you will receive a free place.

For the time being the area I can cover is Cornwall and west Devon - but who knows in the future? Maybe I will go 'on tour' and do all sorts of events. There are some details on the dedicated web page with more information. If you would like to talk about booking an event, please email me, then we can arrange a time to talk on the phone.

Questions and Answers here are some of the questions that you may have:

Q. What happens at a Dare to Blossom Rediscovery event?
A. The format is a mini-workshop, with a range of creative and reflective activities, prompted by drawing a Rediscovery Card out of the pack laid out on a table..

Q. What sort of activities?
A. Creative play such as making a greetings card to ourselves using coloured pens, stickers, glue etc; flow-writing exercises; sharing and conversation - with plenty of laughter mixed in.

Q. Do I have to talk about myself or share what I have written?
A. No you don't 'have' to do anything at all - you can simply sit and listen and watch if you wish, though most people can't wait to get playing and making.

Q. What about you, what do you do?
A. I set the scene by sharing some of my own story of how I come to be doing this sort of work, I may read some favourite poems and quotes. I also join the activities as much as I can whilst holding the space for all of you, as I always enjoy myself and gain new insights too.

If you would like to know more, there is a description of a past event in the July 2014 Newsletter, which you can read on my blog here, or on the Daring to Blossom website here. Some people who have attended previous workshops of various sorts with me have kindly shared testimonials.

The joy of working with the Dare to Blossom Rediscovery Cards for me is seeing people rediscover their inner wisdom, find their way home again to themselves, let their light shine more brightly in the world by daring to truly be themselves.


If you would like to own a set of cards to explore their power for yourself please visit the dedicated page.

Thank you dear friends for reading this extra email.

Until next time,

with love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment