Saturday 29 April 2017

May 2017 - Unfurling


In this Issue: 
Reflections: Unfurling
Mayd Day Magic Coaching - special offer
Events: Glastonbury, Cornwall, and Global Magic Carpet Ride. Including a video interview.
Inspirational links


Reflections: Unfurling

As I begin writing this, sitting in my garden, the forecasters are predicting a big drop in temperature later today, with winds from the arctic, maybe even frost at night. I am surrounded by blossom - and I worry about the fruit crop, wondering if the frost will damage the future crop this autumn.

Letting go of that thought, I return to the subject I chose for this 'Reflections' piece several days ago - 'Unfurling'. How interesting. The trees and the flowers don't know the weather forecast. They continue to unfurl their beautiful petals. If they are damaged, the tree doesn't spend time or energy on regrets. It simply regathers, regroups, regrows - whether this year, or next. A set back maybe, but it will survive.



Does the unfurling of your talents, your work, your business feel like this? For me, with Dare to Blossom, I keep on growing, developing. Tentatively opening up ideas, like unfurling petals. Sometimes these ideas thrive and develop and bear fruit. Sometimes they wither and die. In between some simply flower and do not produce as big a crop as I might hope. If I didn't keep on - keep on 'showing up' as the phrase goes - then nothing would happen at all.

With this sort of work - for me maybe you too, we are offering our services, our skills, our experiences, ourselves. This feels to me very personal, very exposed, very vulnerable. And I am continually learning that when I still dare to go ahead and share, from that place, that vulnerable spot, the very edge - that is where and when the connections happen. There we link with each other heart to heart, help support each other in the unfurling.


For you, for your journal or meditation practice:
- if any phrase or word resonates with you from this piece, choose to flow write or meditate on those words
- what emerges for you?
- what is unfurling?
- what gifts can you find within?
- do you wish to paint, draw, collage - express this visually in some way?


May Day Magic Coaching - special offer
May 1st - May Day - is a very special time here. In Padstow the annual celebration begins the evening before with the 'night singing' heralding the arrival of May Day, when the 'Osses come out to dance in the streets. Serenaded by the band of accordions and drums and the singers with the Teaser leading, each celebrates the festival of abundance, fertility and fecundity that is spring and summer.

If you search on YouTube you will find dozens of clips of people's videos, here is the local page where you will find information and videos. I particularly like this one of the childrens' 'Osses.

To celebrate, I would like to offer you a little piece of your own May Day Magic - two thirty minute life coaching sessions on Zoom video-conferencing, at the price of £50.  To book your place, contact me before the end of 1st May.


Forthcoming Events

Regular readers will know that this time of year, the time of blossoming into spring is when I focus on events. And so there are three coming up in May. For those of you who are wondering what attending a workshop might bring for you, I am planning a series of short video interviews. Here is the first with Gail (just over 7 minutes wathcing time)  - hop over to my channel on YouTube for a look - and do come back here and carry on reading.

Unleash Your Power Within Workshops in Glastonbury and Cornwall




Saturday 6th May in Glastonbury - this is of course very soon, and there is a 'bring a friend' special offer, so you can come together and share a magical day for the price of one ticket. Contact me as soon as possible to secure your place. For you as loyal readers I would be delighted to welcome you, even without a friend, for the same price (£32.50 instead of £65) for the day, 10-4 at the Goddess House.

Saturday 13th May - Cornwall: Purpose - Reaching Upwards.

Vist '
Workshops and Events' for full details and to book.

The full programme continues in Cornwall with three more half-day events:
8 July Passion: opening to the sun
9 September Power: ripening
18 November Progress: harvesting

Global Online Magic Carpet Ride: Unfurl Your Power Within
For those of you who are not in reach of the workshops this new interactive programme begins on Monday 22nd May. for five weeks ending on Friday 23rd June. It will include weekly group calls (which will be recorded in case you can't be there in person), a private Facebook group (though you can take part without joining that if you prefer), and resources for you to keep. Full details here.

There is an Early Bird price of £79 (a saving of £20) until midnight on 30 April - but for readers of this newsletter I will leave it open longer. If you find it has been removed from the website, contact me direct to find out if it is still available for you.

Dare to Blossom at Home workshops can be booked at any time: if you are in Cornwall or west Devon and are interested in exploring the option to host a group of friends in your own home, have a look at the website here and contact me so we can arrange a chat to discuss what you would like.

Inspirational Links

This month my new contacts have included Linda Grayson, who works under the theme "Spirit and the Life Beyond" and Kerry Louise of Kerry Louise Psychic Guidance. I haven't experienced the services of these two people, but I can say that this sort of work has helped me greatly at various times in my life so if you see something that calls to you, as I must have done then, maybe follow your intuition and explore further? The person who helped me immensely, starting twelve years ago almost to the day I am writing this, is Debbie Clayton of Angels of Light.


As always, please feel free to comment with your thoughts and comments. 

If you would like to own a set of Dare to Blossom Rediscovery cards to explore their power for yourself please visit the dedicated page.

Thank you dear friends for visiting with me again this month and sharing my musings.

Until next time,

with love,
Mary


Find 'Dare to Blossom Life Coaching' on Facebook, @daretoblossom on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment