Tuesday 29 October 2013

A special request



29 October 2013

This week I am pausing - I realised that I have just drawn out the twenty-fifth card from the pack. As there are 50 cards, this is half way through this particular journey. Six months ago I set myself the challenge of writing and sharing my thoughts with you, and I have mostly achieved that every week with just an occasional break.


The other reason for pausing now is that it is my birthday on Sunday - by a strange synchronicity (or maybe divine design?) these two significant points this year have coincided. How interesting at this time, a time when I tend to pause for reflection anyway. Reflection on the year past and the year to come. I have already started a piece on 'autumn and aging' for the November newsletter which will be with you in a few days.

So, this week I would like to hand over to you. I have used one of my favourite flower photos from my garden: the morning glory shining light out into the world. Do you feel that reading about my experiences with the cards has shed any light for you? Have you found the writing interesting? Boring? Irrelevant? Inspiring? Irritating? Amusing? Thought-provoking? (And if so - where have your thoughts taken you?)

I would be very interested, and grateful, if you would like to send me your own thoughts this week - either in an email by replying to this message (in which case please let me know if I can share them with others), or on one of my blog pages or the Dare to Blossom Life Coaching Facebook page.


Thank you for all your support over this year (and over many years to those of you who also read the monthly newsletter) It has certainly been a challenge, and has moved me forward in ways I do not yet fully appreciate.

"Normal service" will be resumed next week  As is the way with any 'random' prompts such as these cards - the one I have drawn is beautifully appropriate: "Beginnings".

As always, please feel free to comment below, if you have any difficulty just find 'Dare to Blossom Life Coaching' on Facebook.

If you would like to own a set of cards to explore their power for yourself please visit the dedicated page. (They also make easy-to-post gifts for others.)

Thank you dear friends for visiting with me again this week and sharing my musings.

Until next time,

with love,
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment