Friday 3 May 2013

Photo of 'Honesty' card, white text on orange background

2 May 2013

This is the first of my experiments of sharing my own insights with you. Everyone who has so far replied has preferred a newsletter rather than blog. If you do not wish to receive these messages, please use the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the page. You will remain subscribed to the monthly Dare to Blossom Newsletter unless you do the same there.

I drew  this card after writing - and re-writing, my May newsletter because it did not feel 'strong and true'. So I smiled at this card. Then I thought - what does this mean to me, today. The word and the colour together feel safe, comfortable. While flow-writing* these words appeared: 'Do not deceive yourself, be open and let your self access the wisdom of your soul.' Then I felt stuck, but carried on writing - I could hear birds singing, bees buzzing, the wind in the trees. A cloud passed over the sun and I felt a chill. Being honest with others, what about politenes? Be open and considerate, also assertive. Choose words carefully but honestly. Looking after my own needs so I can then look after others. Significance in the colour: associated with the sacral chakra: instinct and gut-feeling, creativitiy, reduces stress. During the week ahead I will be aware of where honesty is needed, and also self-care and nurturing.
(*flow-writing is writing without stopping, suspending the internal critic and seeing what flows for you)


So - here is my first offering - and it is daunting to put this raw unpolished writing out there. It has to be as it is or it does not reflect the true process of using the card to rediscover. 

"Honesty" - what does the word and the colour mean to you? Share your thoughts if you wish by commenting below or emailing me (mary@daretoblossom.co.uk)

Visit www.rediscoveryprocess.com for your own set of cards.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to those you have sent comments - if you would like to share your thoughts and your experiences here it would be great to create a discussion.

    ReplyDelete