Wednesday 17 July 2013

Opportunity

Opportunity


17 July 2013

Perfect card for this week: recently I just 'grabbed' an opportunity - to go to a "Genius You" workshop with Soleira Green. (More about that event in the August Dare to Blossom Newsletter). I didn't need to think about it, I barely even read the description, I just jumped in, booked and then organised travel to West Sussex from Cornwall - all done.


I wonder why this happened with this workshop rather than any of the others Soleira organises? Why travel to Sussex when I could have taken part in tele-classes and seminars with many of the same people? I don't know the answer - not logically anyway. I just know that it was where I was meant to be that day.

Not only was it an opportunity - to meet old friends and make new ones, to share time together in an inspiring setting, it was also 'opportune' - as in the right time, exactly the right time, and everything slotted into place perfectly. It felt as natural as the bursting out of the passion flower buds of 'my' cerise passionflower. First inside the conservatory and now - on Sunday in fact, just after I returned from the workshop - the first ever to flower outdoors has bloomed into it's full glory in the air and the sunshine.

This feels very significant, and combined with the insights from 
the workshop I know that more of the Dare to Blossom Rediscovery work is about to jump to new levels - which I will be sharing with you soon. And the colour of the background - (as with last week's 'Authenticity' card) - is the passionflower pink. It feels alive with possibility, alive with new ideas, with opportunities just lining up for me in the future.

Thank you as always for reading, do share your thoughts below if you feel inspired to do so, until next time,

best wishes

Mary


2 comments:

  1. Thank you as always to those of you who have sent your thoughts by email this week. One person commented that they were looking forward to hearing about the 'new levels' in due course. And I thought, 'Did write that?' - oh gosh! Another challenge for myself to live up to, ever since I named my business 'dare to blossom' people have been saying 'well, have you?'. I know with your support and those of many others, seen and unseen, any of us can achieve amazing things, far more than we think we are capable of when we are being our 'little' selves. (Once again I am reminded of the Marianne Williamson piece - “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And of course I meant 'Did I write that?'....!

      Delete